About the EagleDVR
The EagleDVR system provides a complete digital surveillance solution
with remote capabilities. Using its unique compression technology
the system provides high quality digital video recording for small
to large installations.
The EagleDVR is available as a board level product or as a dedicated
Intel Pentium based system. One can choose from single, 2, 4, 8,
12 or 16 channel versions. The system’s scalability allows
a user to start off with a single channel and expand to 16 channels
at a later stage.
The system allows the monitoring of surveillance cameras from a
remote location. This new digital technology is easy to use and
will assist in preventing theft in the workplace or home.
Special features include automatic gain control, adjustable camera
layout, half or full frame rate recording, one channel audio recording,
motion recording and image enhancement.
The product is extremely stable and operates on Windows 98, NT4,
2000 and XP (Only Windows2000 Professional is recommended). An integrated
hardware watchdog timer automatically checks for system status and
reboots the computer if an error occurs. The system is then returned
to the same settings as before.
The user-level access control restricts specified cameras to designated
operators. Thus one can install ‘hidden’ cameras unknown
to the normal operator.
- 1, 2, 4, 8, 12 & 16 Channel Versions
- User friendly "Drag & Drop" software
- Automatic Camera Switching
- 384 x 288, 768 x 288, 768 x 576 recording resolutions
- Adjustable recording frame rate for each camera
- Single Audio channel recording
- Advanced Motion Detection with adjustable sensitivity
- Adjustable Compression
- Email notification for system events
- Multi-Screen Playback
- Variable playback speed
- Automatic backup feature with network support
- Time/Date or Enhanced "motion search" with thumbnails
- Picture Enhancement
- Remote Viewing over TCP/IP
- Watchdog Timer
- Audit Log